Thursday, October 04, 2012

Reafashion: Shirt-Cardigan-Combo to Open Cardigan

Notice in the before how the white shirt piece is in the front. All I did was cut that out! NO SEWING at all!!
 
Hi! It's Helen from Blue Eyed Beauty Blog stopping in for a new refashion! Well, actually this project was originally finished and posted on my blog back in July...but it's new on here! :)

This cardigan project is one I've done several times with shirts I've found at the thrift store. This is a NO SEW project so, for those of you who may hate sewing...listen up!

Step 1: FIND one of those cardigans with the shirt piece in the front at a thrift store. (This cardigan was only $3!)

Step 2: CUT the shirt piece out! (Only about 5 minutes to do this, 10 maybe if you are a very careful person...which I usually tend not to be.)

Step 3: WEAR your new cardigan in a fun outfit! Like my sister did here, and I did here!

I hope all you Refashionista's are inspired to pick up those odd shirt-cardigan-combo's now that you know there is an easy way to fix them into something adorable! For more details view this post!

Until next time,
Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love no sew projects, thanks for sharing!

Erica EOD