Thursday, October 11, 2012

Refashion: Easy Maxi Skirt from 2 Shorter Skirts

Hello fellow Refashionistas! I hope you all are doing well and being very creative! :) I know I've been busy with my own new creations!

Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite skirt tutorials: The Easy Maxi Skirt.


Here is what both the skirts looked like before they were refashioned into one maxi skirt.

STEP 1: Find 2 regular knee length skirts which have the same pattern.
STEP 2: Read this post to combine the two skirts into one beautiful maxi skirt.
STEP 3: Wear your new skirt! I love to wear mine out to the movie theater because it is long so it keeps my legs from freezing and because it is SO comfortable!

AFTER

I hope that you've enjoyed this refasion!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Handy you had two skirts the same for this project

Erica EOD

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Thanks! Yeah I just happened to find them both together on sale! :)

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog