Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Tribe has spoken

This is part 1. I had enough fabric that I am going to try and use the rest of this dress. First of all this is a HUGE dress. HUGE! But it was this lovely soft cotton fabric with a fabulous print.


I used a pattern and cut myself a new shirt for work! I was a little nervous about it working out right. Because I wanted to use the rest of the dress for something else. But I did and here it is!


It was a pretty easy pattern to follow. I am giddy with the gathered part of the  original dress and what I can do with it! But I am about to move and it is going in a box! For more on this refashion click here!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Zom said...

It is a great print, but as a dress just TOO much. I love it as a top. Cute.

The Renegade Seamstress said...

That print would've jumped into my thrift store basket, too. I love it! The shirt is so cute! I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it!
Beth