Wednesday, October 24, 2012











This is a different twist on the tee shirt poncho I posted a while back.  For these I used holiday sweater vests for the center piece.  They turned out so cool.  I walked into a craft fair with the shoes one and everyone was asking if I was a vendor.  I got to tell them not this year, but next year.  :-0  These are made the same as for a poncho made just from tee shirts, you just cut off the side of the vests, and piece it together the same.  These two are just meant to wear as ponchos.  The one I previously posted was sewn up the sides and could be worn as a dress.  It was also longer.

It is so easy to whip these up.  The style can be changed so much just by the type of sweaters, vest and tee shirts you use.

Till next time, keep on being your creative selves.

2 comments:

concretenprimroses said...

Very fun, great combos!
Kathy

Refashion said...

Great costume idea - I like all the decorations.

Debbie
EOD