Saturday, November 24, 2012

Botanicals on a tote just in time for Winter!

I trust you all had a great Thanksgiving! Today's refashion is super easy, but fun and stylish at the same time!
I started out with this:

It's a tote I got at one of our teaching conferences last year! But as you can see even though the quote "Igniting your Awesome!" is awesome and motivational, the print itself is not!
So I worked my magic (more details here) and ended up with this:

Don't forget to stop by BeingZhenya.com for more refashions!
Have an awesome weekend,
Zhenya

4 comments:

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

You have definitely ignited your awesome....the transformed bag is very cool.

Zhenya H said...

Mezzy M thank you so much :) I tried!

Unknown said...

Your tote got so much prettier :) Looks great

Erica, EOD

Zhenya H said...

Thank you so much Erica!