Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Fringe Top


This DIY project was  inspired by Urban Outfitters blog.
The top refashion was inspired by Yael Aflalo. This is what it looks like:


I came across a video on YouTube that showed a lot of great fringe DIY ideas. So I decided to give it a try. Now I had the perfect white t-shirt to cut up. It was a PJ shirt, with some stains on the bottom (this was the perfect opportunity to get rid of them:) ). I chose a shorter fringe, because I wasn't comfortable wearing a long one. And again, everything is hand sewn :)
And this is what I ended up with:


Thanks for reading my post:) For more Being Zhenya fun go to http://beingzhenya.com
Xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your version much better
<3 Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life

Adele said...

Looks really good :)

Adele - EOD

Zhenya H said...

Dana and Adele - thank you!

The Renegade Seamstress said...

Love the fringe!!!
Beth