Saturday, January 05, 2013

Peek a Boo Sleeve Refashion


Inspiration can be found in the strangest places. Who would've thought that a TV series about a funeral home would inspire this next refashion.
I've been unexpectedly enjoying the HBO series Six Feet Under. Claire showed up in episode five wearing the perfect shade of eggplant to go with her beautiful complexion and red hair. Not only was it just the right color for her but it had these fun cut outs on the sleeve.
I needed to give it a try.
This was supposed to be my experiment shirt. Just to see if it would work.

 





I hope all is well with you!
I'd love a visit from you over on my blog, The Renegade Seamstress
Beth





4 comments:

BopBop said...

This came out really cute!

Unknown said...

Posts like this are why I tell my hubby that this site is dangerous. This looks so quick and easy, I'll be doing it as soon as I can dig out an appropriate top. Awesome job!

Refashion said...

I love this look! -Seeks, EOD

vintagevogue said...

I haven't seen the show, but it also reminds me of medieval looks, like Marian on Robin Hood, which I really like. I'll have to try something like this.