Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sweater Refashion Extravaganza!

Yes, some of you might remember my T-Shirt Refashion Extravaganza... Well, half a year later, the sweaters are calling me! :-)

Here is my first transformation:


An oversized, super unflattering (for me!) vest gets a new chance as a super comfortable, quite flattering knit dress, paired with an old knit sweater from my husband, which had a hole. The sweater. Not the husband.
As you see, many more sweater refashions are to come...:


If you'd like to see making-of pictures and hear me babble on, feel free to visit me at Of Dreams And Seams.


Best to all of you!
Katja

6 comments:

twobutterflies said...

sooo cute!!

Marie said...

Oooh very clever, love this!

Anonymous said...

that is refashioning genius! amazing work x

Unknown said...

Really love this!

La La Lauren!!! said...

Shut the front door! I love this dress! Nice job!

LaLaLauren
EOD

Jenni said...

That is really cool! I am definitely going to keep my eye out for a big cardigan at the thrift store. Thanks for sharing.