Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Refashioned Baby Cardigan

I should have posted this refashion for Saint Patty's Day. But alas, it has passed and Easter now approaches. Either way, this little cardigan I refashed for my baby girl is the perfect color for Spring. It's also long-sleeved making it even more perfect for Spring seeing that it is never really coming and we're all stuck in this perpetual winter.

The outgrown onesie/sleep-and-play prior to refashion:


And the super quick and easy refashioned cardigan:



You can read the full refashion and my lesson learned on hemming 100% cotton at All Glorious.

4 comments:

fashion-meets-art said...

perfect idea.
visit my newest post, i think you like it.
kiss

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

primcreek said...

That is absolutely adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

What a cool little simple idea - I'm always up for a baby clothes refashion.
Eddie EOD

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, it looks even better as a cardi.