Saturday, March 09, 2013

Ugly Coat Refashion

Hi everyone!

I'd like to share my latest Diary of a Madmama, "49-Cent Friday," refashion with you.

I have to say that this has been the most challenging and time consuming refashion I've ever done, but it has also been the most rewarding!

I started out with this kinda ugly green wool coat, that I thrifted for 49-cents…


…and I ended up with this!

This was a very detailed refashion, and so I posted it in 2 parts.

Here are links to the full refashion…

Ugly Coat Refashion: Part One

49-Cent Friday: Ugly Coat Refashion: Part Two

I hope you enjoy what you read!

Jen (The MadMama)

5 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Oh, the fruit of diligent labor! Positively lovely, dahling!

~Kelley

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kelley! :)

Sandy said...

very cute. You did well to see the potential in this one.
Sandy in the UK

Unknown said...

Very anbitious refashion, well done!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments Sandy and Frances! I honestly felt overwhelmed after starting this one and didn't think I could do it. I think that's why it was so much more rewarding when it was finally finished! :)