Saturday, April 27, 2013

I heart my sweatshirt

Greetings refashioners!

It is still a little chilly out here in DC and the weather is up and down. So I can still wear wintery clothes one day and then more springy-summer ones another. Got to love the weather here!

First I started off with this sweatshirt.

And this sweat jacket

Now the problem with the grey one is there was a bit of discoloration. The problem with the red sweat jacket was it had several holes on the back. So I needed to take the best of both worlds and make them 1!

I took in the grey sweatshirt and then I cut out a heart on the red sweatshirt-embroidered that on the sweatshirt! Here is my end sweatshirt!

I really HEART my new sweatshirt!
For more about this refashion click here!

XOXOXO,
LaLaLauren

2 comments:

Eddie Roued said...

I <3 your sweatshirt too Lauren. Lovely. :-) Coming over to see how you embroidered sweatshirt material on. That must have been tricky?

Eddie xx

Eddie's Room on Facebook come over for some crafty ideas and conversation.

Refashion said...

Looks super comfy and cute! -Seeks, EOD