Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Color Block Dress

This is a basic white shirt that was a little too short -  it showed skin when you bent over.  I liked it though, because it had front and back darts so it was fitted.  I don't have any color block clothes so I decided to make it into a dress.
So, not too much to explain here - I like the two strips of black and pink on the armholes, which also helped to fill them in since they were a little big.  It's very comfortable - knit dresses are my favorite.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

This is really a good idea! It looks stunning on you. By using the colour on the armholes, it doesn't look like you just added on.
Sandy in the UK

Unknown said...

excellent refashion!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Strong bold colours. Very nice refashion.

La La Lauren!!! said...

nice job!

lalalauren
eod

Eddie Roued said...

Thank you for sharing this refashion on the Refashion Co-op :-)
I would be ever so grateful if you would help me build an awesome resource for dress refashions by sharing your dress refashion tutorials here and your fab dress refashions here!

xx Eddie

Eddie's Room on Facebook come over for some crafty ideas and conversation. :-)