Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shirt Apron...

Hi, Pam here from Threading My Way...


Not long ago, I was given a few men's, cotton Calibre shirts. I forgot to take before photos, but the shirt was very similar to the shirt in my post on shortening sleeves.

With this shirt, I've made a full apron, utilising the collar and button placket from the original shirt. It's a super easy refashion and a great way to extend the life of a shirt that was wearing thin across the back, but fine on the front.

For more details on the shirt apron and to see a round up of aprons made from pre-loved garments, head on over to Threading My Way.

... Pam

3 comments:

Sandy said...

this is a clever way to use the shirts!
Sandy in the UK

Unknown said...

Nice bit of repurposing! Makes for a very smart apron :)

Erica, Editor on Duty

Far said...

Very Clever, I Love It!