Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chop and Done!

My most recent discovery in my refashion ventures is that if there is something I don't like about the item, just lose it. In the case of this dress, it was those Gremlin-esq sleeves:
 
 
Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it...
 
Anyway, off they went with the help of my lovely scissors. I cut as close to the sleeve hem as possible.
 
 
And that's it! To see the full process and to get your daily dose of Jefferson Airplane, check out my blog All Glorious.

4 comments:

primcreek said...

Gremlin sleeve! LOL! And yes, I do see it. The result is so much better. Very cute!!

Adele said...

I actually liked the sleeves :P It does look lovely now though. I love nice and easy refashions.

Adele - EOD

Unknown said...

What a pretty little refashion :)
Well done

www.angelfairydust.blogspot.com

vintagevogue said...

I think it was supposed to look like a 1930's style - they did those sleeves a lot then. But hey, if it's not you, then change it like you said.