Saturday, June 22, 2013

Layered T-Shirt Dress

The other day while shopping at the thrift store, I came across some men's t-shirts that coordinated well together.  I thought they would be perfect for a layered dress that I had been envisioning in my mind.  I also found a navy blue half slip that would be perfect as the base of the dress.


I brought them home and got to work and this is what I came up with!


Here's a close-up of the layering.


I'm also excited to announce that this dress will be appearing in the next issue of
Altered Couture magazine!

If you would like to see a tutorial of how it was done, jump on over to my blog, 




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that looks great!

Huli said...

nice work!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Looks fantastic.

Hannelore said...

Beautiful

concretenprimroses said...

Lovely! Great sewing and great vision.
Kathy

bobemm said...

Well worth the inclusion in the mag, looks great.

Unknown said...

Excellent! And well done on the mag feature too

Erica Editor on Duty

Carissa said...

Looks really cute, but comfy too!