Saturday, June 01, 2013

Silk blouse to child harem pants



So I had this beautiful blouse from Monsoon that I bought several years ago. I bought it on a bit of a whim because it was pretty rather than because it suited me. And it didn't suit me or fit me very well so it has been marked for refashioning forever, but the idea was originally to refashion it into something for myself. Then last year we were packing everything down to move to Munich and I cut out pretty much all my fabric and refashion stash for items (a lot of it for my daughter) - put it in a pile and told my wonderful sister that she was free to sew it up if she wishes ;-)
So she and my mother did just that and brought the result down when they visited. This is the first of several that I will show you, so keep tuned for more :-)

You can see more images on Eddie's Room!

xx Eddie

2 comments:

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Very cool harem pants.

Refashion said...

So clever...they are very pretty harem pants
Debbie EOD