Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DIY Splatter Painted Denim Shorts

How to splatter paint the hem of your denim shorts
I had some very used hand-me-down girls jean shorts that needed a facelift. I have been loving the shorts in the stores that are white and dip dyed in a bright color. I thought it might look cool if I made some white shorts dip dyed in splatter paint! And I love how they worked out. 

I used little girls shorts for this tutorial but I think they would look perfect for any age girl. 

This project was very fun and easy to make. You can find the step by step tutorial here on my blog 

I hope you have enjoyed this refashion

2 comments:

Adele said...

Very nice refashion.

Adele - EOD

Anonymous said...

I love this! I'm going to have to try this for my daughter! I know she would love them! :)