Monday, August 05, 2013

Anthropologie Style Necklace.

Recently I spotted a handmade zipper necklace on pinterest that caught my eye. It was made solely from vintage coloured zipper heads and jump rings. I liked it and decided to use the idea as the basis for my Anthropologie style necklace. Anthropologie is great at creating quirky, interesting and sometimes expensive jewellery.  I had a box full of old grey zippers at my disposal, a double chain, some vintage buttons and a discarded tarnished heart.


So I started with this box full of old grey zippers.

And turned them into this.
To see how this is done, please drop by my blog

3 comments:

Refashion said...

The necklace looks fabulous, love how you used the zips.

Debbie EOD

Sandy said...

wow, this is so very cool!
Sandy in the UK

concretenprimroses said...

Wonderful, good job! Not what I expected, using the pulls.
Kathy