Sunday, August 25, 2013

Haute Pink

I loved this pink dress so much about 20 pounds ago. It came from a thrift store, purchased for $6. I wore it unaltered several times and always received compliments. Unfortunately, now, it's a bit too big. But the neckline - high in the front and low in the back. The flattering A-line shape. And the color! Oh god, I love the color! I want to be able to wear it again, so it's time for a couple quick tweaks.

Haute Pink RefitHaute Pink Refit

I took in a couple inches on the sides and raised the hem about 4-5 inches, and this dress is back in fighting form.

Haute Pink RefitHaute Pink Refit

As always, more pics and details are available at CarissaKnits.

2 comments:

Refashion said...

The dress looks super cute on you now. What a fabulous colour!

Debbie
EOD

Lazyfish said...

So gorgeous!And i love this pink,too <3