Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just a Trim Dress

I've had this dress hanging in my closet for years and could count on one hand how many times I'd worn it.



I pulled it out of the closet for a complete overhaul, with the intent to completely replace the top portion. When I put it on for my mirror before picture, I kind of liked it again. But knew exactly what it needed...

The sleeves and awkward bottom trim had to go! And that was pretty much it.



More details and how I ended up wearing my dress can be found here.

3 comments:

Kazza said...

Amazing transformation with simple deconstruction. Thank you for sharing the possibilities. The dress looks lovely on you. From Karen at Facebook Group Melton Bowerbirds

Adele said...

Lovely. That looks really nice on you.

Adele - EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

The changing of the length freshens the dress up.