Thursday, August 15, 2013

Life is Trying Things To See If They Work: Shirt Redesign Tutorial

If you've been following my blog, you know I've been having a love affair with polka dots. 
LOVE THEM!!!
I HAD to have this shirt.

 

I headed for the checkout stand even though I had no idea what I was going to do with it. 
So I just tried a few things and this is what happened.....


You can see the entire tutorial here at The Renegade Seamstress.
And, in case you haven't heard, I have some very exciting news to share with you, too. :)


You'll have to excuse me, I just learned how to do an animated GIF. :)




5 comments:

IWOM said...

Dunno, Beth. It's making me a bit seasick....

(The quickly alternating pictures, not that fab polka dot top revamp).

Nice work.

IWOM: EOD

Andrea said...

Love this top, it is so cute and I want to make one now :)

Unknown said...

It's wonderful! Just like everything else you've made. ;)

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus

CreativaCale said...

Amezing refashion.Bravo:)))

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! So cute! I also love polka dots. And it looks so cute with the white shorts! :)
~Jen