Saturday, October 26, 2013

Scary Zombie Halloween Refashion And Some Former Refashions Too.

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Jen here, from Diary of a MadMama, and I wanted to share a Halloween refashion I just finished for my daughter, and some older refashions I haven't shared yet.

First off, my daughter wants to be a zombie for Halloween...and even though she has dance class during trick-or-treating time, her teacher is allowing the class to wear costumes.

To make a costume she can wear while she's dancing, I decided to refashion a leotard I bought her for 49-cents several years ago (also as a Halloween costume). Since the leotard no longer fits her as-is, I thought I could make a tutu out of it for her...

Diary of a MadMama | Scary Zombie Halloween Refashion


I did want to make sure she could wear the tutu again, so I didn't splatter fake blood on it or anything.

I decided it would be her hair and makeup that would make the costume Halloween-ey! ;)

As promised above, here are a few older refashions...

Diary of a MadMama | T-Shirt to Scarf Refashion

http://diaryofamadmama.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/badressshirtrefash.jpg?w=640&h=376

Diary of a MadMama | Shirt to Produce Bag Refashion


Have a great weekend everyone, and feel free to swing on by Diary of a MadMama to check out the details of these refashions and many more!

~Jen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so creative!

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus

Refashion said...

Great costumes!
Debbie EOD