Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Back to front, dress

This dress was kind of ok as it was, except that I would rather want the slit in the front, than in the back.

The back

I lowered the back neckline, to make it the front neckline.

I also shortened the dress about 10 cm (4"), but kept the original hem (see more on my blog).
A few simple changes, but I wear the dress a lot more now. And no one would guess, that I made the back the front.

Should I remove the satin straps or leave them?

The dress kind of looks like something a nisse (goblin?) would wear, so I had to try a little dressup ;-)

More pictures of the refashion and other projects on:


Refashion said...

It looks like a versatile dress.. I much prefer the neckline the "new" way

Debbie EOD

Eddie Roued said...

Loving the nisse look :-)