Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bubble dress to batwing blouse

Bubble dress. Far from perfect for my body shape.

I removed the narrow skirt.
Then cut just beneath the bust.
Attached the narrow skirt to the remaining upper body+sleeves garment.
Adjusted the neck opening.

Absolutely no natural light right now = difficult to take photos of something black.
I brightened one photo so the details show: 

More refashions and creative projects at:

1 comment:

IWOM said...

Show me a 'real' body that suits a bubble dress!

I really like that new neckline.