Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cobalt Blue Polka Dot Blouse

I got this blouse at a clothes swap I attended last month. It was baggy and unflattering. It wasn't labelled as a maternity shirt, but it certainly could have been. But cobalt blue AND polka dots? Sign me up!

Cobalt Polka Dot Top - Before & After

All I did was add a few darts - two in front and two in the back - and now I have a cute cotton top to wear with a sweater for now and to keep me cool on its own when spring and summer come back around.

See more at CarissaKnits!


Andrea said...

Polka dots and cobalt blue is right! Love the combo and really the darts make all the difference. Very cute now :)

Elizabeth Hill said...

You've made so many great tops! This is definitely one of my favorites.

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus

luv2sew said...


vintagevogue said...

Things that fit well look sooo much better, don't they?