Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Fast Friday Refashion


Here's a super quick refashion I did yesterday with one of my very well loved t shirts.

My little happy customer once again. :-) Those pink buttons will be used for something else soon too, they're gorgeous.

Here are some little pouches I also made from the leftover cuffs from a couple of other refashions. I've been using them for all of the cards I have in my purse.


Sharon at A vintage crafty adventure.


Andrea said...

Such a cutie!!! And the skirt is lovely too ;) I also love the pouches you've made with cuffs! I've a few that I need to use for this very project :) Great refashion and I can't wait to see where the pink buttons end up...

Andrea EOD

Feeling Kinda Thirfty said...

Very cute!

Feeling Kinda Thirfty said...

Very cute!