Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Frumpy sweater to chic sweater

I love this sweater, it is my warmest piece of clothing. But I never wear it, except for on the very coldest days, because it is so frumpy.

So I refashioned it into this. Still warm, frumpy no more.

 Here you can see the details on how I did: , and more refasions and creative projects.


cfortin said...

You have made your sweater much more flattering. Nice job.

Cindy - EOD

luv2sew said...

I second that. So much more wearable now!!!

Clare said...

Removing the collar made it much less frumpy. Looks nice.

Saga said...

I did more than than removing the collar. I cut the part under the bust off, and sewed it on again, upside down.