Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Floral Print Top

Hi Everyone!

.I'm back in the swing of things! (At least this week anyway :) ) I had been dying to own a top with one of those beautiful floral placement prints, and finally my local "Goodwill" cooperated. Here is the final result!

2013-12-03 09.50.48

Believe it or not, here is what I started with. The top on the left is a 2x chiffon tank with the beautifully colored placement print I had been dreaming of!!! The top on the right is a mens polo in a beautiful weighted black jersey. Both pieces looked never used and the two of them together cost less than $7.00. Such a deal!

2013-11-20 07.36.062013-11-30 09.37.01

See the entire tutorial here!

Love Ya,
Mary P.   (a.k.a Thrifty Chic)


Sandy said...

wow! that's a beautiful transformation!
Sandy in the UK

Clare said...

Love the finished product.

Andrea said...

Great finds! The floral is really nice and bright, and I like the contrast with the sleeves and neckline :) Nice transformation!

Carissa said...

I love this print! It reminds me of a kaleidoscope! Great job!

I noticed you forgot to include a title on this post, so I added one for you. Feel free to go back and change it if you like.


Mary Peterson said...

Thanks Carissa!