Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, December 09, 2013

peter pan collar

My latest refashion- adding up-cycled peter pan collars to some plain tops and sweatshirts.  
I really like the collar I removed from the shirt below. 
But I also love the herring bone fabric from this skirt I'm recycling! 
What do you think, a herring bone or striped collar for this gray sweat shirt? 

1 comment:

cfortin said...

I like the herringbone. You have got me thinking about what shirts I can cut the collars off of now. :-)

Cindy - EOD

Also just a reminder. Don't forget to use your user id for your label that way all your posts will be grouped together.