Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, December 08, 2013


I don't know about you, but when my thermometer dips below zero, there's nothing better to do than cozy up to a warm fire and make some Smittens!! 

To find out how to make a pair of Smittens and to enter to win a free pair, gather up a couple of old sweaters, some fleece and a few buttons.

Then head on over to The Renegade Seamstress tutorial on eHow, pin the tutorial to one of your Pinterest boards and leave a comment. The lucky winner will be announced next Saturday, December 14th. 

Happy Holidays!!!


Andrea said...

I love mittens and I love these! Thanks for the tutorial :) It'll come in handy for making myself a little Christmas present. BTW love the colors and stripes and buttons! Three of my favorite things ;)

Carissa said...

I have passed up far too many shrunken sweaters at the thrift shop that I now wish I had snagged for this purpose. Gorgeous, as always, Beth!


jennifer elliott said...

The smittens look so warm and comfy! What a great way to recycle old sweaters!