Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Upside down blouse

A pullover(?) that had become to loose in the already wide neckopening.


I turned the pullover 180 degrees, upside down. Then I narrowed the body, to make shoulders and narrow the neck/cowl a bit.
One cut, one seam. It took me about 2 minutes.

After: A shoulder warmer. Great when I am a bit cold, but don't want to go all in wearing a big, unflattering sweater.

Here is a silly picture of me trying to show how I wear the pullover upside down.

More pictures and details on how I made this:

(I really need to figure out the excact definitions of blouse, top, pullover, sweater a.s.o. I am quite sure I don't use them correct).


probablyrachel said...

Great idea!

Andrea said...

This is really clever and I love how it looks now!

Saga said...

Thank you. I am a bit pleased with myself for coming up with this idea ;).

cfortin said...

Very creative!

Cindy - EOD

thewardrobesurgeon said...

Love it!