Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Failed Tee Refashion Rescue.

This started off as a tee shirt refashion which went horribly wrong. Lack of planning meant that the lace insert was off centre and puckered. Not good enough to wear in public, I was reduced to wearing it at home. I liked the braiding at the neckline so I thought that I would use that to be the inspiration for an infinity scarf. The braiding became a cool feature and now I am proud to wear my failed tee refashion rescue out in public in it's new guise as an infinity scarf.

So I created this
From this

By doing all of this. 
Feel free to see more of this @ Penelope Hanger Refashions


Kazza said...

Thanks for sharing how this item was created. from Karen at facebook group Bowerbirds Journal.

Refashion said...

I love the use of plaiting in this refashion :)

Debbie EOD

Jennifer Elliott said...

I love the braided button embellishment. A quick and easy project with beautiful results.