Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ladies top to girl's outfit

 I loved the colour of this size 16 ladies top as well as the cute pockets, though to be honest I could see myself wearing it, I kept it when given a bag of hand me downs.

Using a bit of contrast fabric from the stash allowed me to produce this outfit for my friend's daughter. I used ribbon for the ties at the top, since I had the matching bright orange.

Refashioning allowed me to utilise the ruffles and pockets on the original.


Cassandra Louise said...

That looks great! I'm sure your friend's daughter looks so cute in it! :-)

Adele said...

Ohh, that's cute! Your friend's daughter is a lucky girl.

Adele - EOD