Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thanks for all your help!

Some of you may remember me asking for ideas for this project back in December. I just remembered that I hadn't posted the results on here (it's not on my blog as it was a gift).

The robe originally belonged to my boyfriends mother, she gave it to me last year to refashion into something for myself. Instead, I made her an infinity scarf and clutch from it! Below are a few more photos..

For more refashions, or to follow along Check out my Blog: Buttons and Birdcages

You can also follow me on BlogLovin or Like My Page on Facebook

And, as a parting gift, here is her son wearing the items :)


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the parting gift ;) Hahaha, such a cutie! And the scarf and clutch came out beautifully :) Great job!

IWOM said...

What's with all the male models today?!?

Something as, um, bright as that green does better in smaller doses. Nice work.

IWOM: EOD

Unknown said...

Hilarious. And that green fabric works really well as accessories.

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus

jenny_o said...

And he wears them well :) What a good sport!

Great ideas for a bold colour in a nice fabric.

Jennifer Elliott said...

I love love love the clutch! Nicely done.