Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

(The) White Stuff

I've bought a fair few things from that shop lately, but I fancied a little copy-catting of one of their no longer available sweaters from two old long sleeve Ts (one already refashioned last July).

(Okay. I didn't like their color combo!).

The pockets on theirs were a third color, but I didn't have any scraps to match the weight of the two Ts and I thought it was important for the overall look to keep everything the same thickness of fabric.

It needed something (aside from a good press…) but I am not sure this infinity scarf made next from the bottoms of a pair of pyjamas I made (but seldom wore)

does the trick. Right color and style, but perhaps not the right fabric.

Meh. It'll do for something else!

1 comment:

Jennifer Elliott said...

I love the infinity scarf! The color and pattern are simply gorgeous!