Sunday, February 09, 2014

Black, White, and Red All Over Refashion


I love how this dress came outI used the ‘bib’ from my last refashion to create a peter pan style collar  on this dress. I loved the vest on this dress, but keeping it on made the dress too busy, I saved it though, so maybe it will pop up again on another refashion..


Check out more pictures and the process on my blog, Buttons and Birdcages

I'm also on BlogLovin and Facebook if you wanna follow  along :)

Have a lovely Sunday, Everyone!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I think taking the vest off was key, as well as adding the peter pan collar! This came out so cute :) At first glance I thought you'd just made it a skirt and were wearing it with a white blouse and a black sweater layered over top, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it was all one piece :) Love it!

Carissa said...

Your refashions are always so cute! And I love the black, white, and red combo!

-Carissa
EOD

Unknown said...

SooOoooOooooOooooO much better!

Huli said...

sweet dress miss!

Jennifer Elliott said...

I want to be just as cute as you! The outfit is so chic. I love it!