Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Flares to Skinnies

This weekend, I beefed up my pants wardrobe by turning these too-short flares...

Skinnies! - Before

...into new skinnies!

Skinnies! - After

Check out CarissaKnits for more details!

Skinnies - Before & After


jennifer elliott said...

Very nice! I love tucking skinny jeans into knee-high boots. Also, I love when a good pair of skinny jeans make my butt look amazing!

ChiChi Loves said...

I love it! Skinnies are so much more flattering that flares.

Clare said...

I tried to make skinnies from flares and it didn't work. I think I will try again with your method. Thanks!

Refashion said...

Great trio of skinnies - they look like fab wardroble staples :)

Debbie EOD

Andrea said...

They came out great, Carissa! Just realized I have one last pair of flares that I need to do this to :)