Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hot Pink Jacket Reboot

I love refashioning stuff I already have in my wardrobe. I made this Hot pink cotton sweatshirt jacket a few months back. Hubby said it was a bit stumpy on me and I didn't wear it much. It's such a shame because I like the material and the colour. So i thought I would refashion it a little to make it more wearable.

From this: 

I refashioned the sleeves into this more modern looking jacket:


Andrea said...

Much better suited to your frame with the refashioned sleeves! Love the vibrant color :)

Andrea EOD

Sandy said...

Amazing what a difference that makes!
Sandy in the UK

Jennifer Elliott said...

I love it! So much better. I like the look of wearing a long-sleeve shirt underneath. Good job!

Gema Ensenat said...

Gorgeous colour- and really cute, especially now with the shorter sleeves- just great! :)

Elizabeth Hill said...

Very cute! I think it works for all seaons!

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus