Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Jumper Dress Refashion

How adorable is this little tweed jumper dress? When I found it at Goodwill I just couldn't pass it up, I knew that if it was just a tad shorter it would totally be my style..
What I Did:
  • Hemmed
  • Took in on sides
  • Added button closure in back

Check out my blog, Buttons and Birdcages for more!

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!


Adele said...

Who would've thought there would be such a big difference after just a few tweaks. It looks so much nicer now! Well done.

Adele - EOD

Jennifer Elliott said...

Simple fixes -- beautiful results. I love it!