Monday, February 03, 2014

Red Velvet Jacket

Hey! Magda E. from House of Estrela here. This past month I have hosted a refashioning series in my blog, but not only I had lots of guests sharing their inspirational works with us, I have also achieved my goal of at least 4 refashion items done during the month. I could have done more if I didn't get a huge flu and been in bed for days. 

The first things I did was turning this pair of red velvet pants...

... into a new jacket for my daughter.

And oh boy, do I love it? Read more about it HERE.



8 comments:

Refashion said...

What a beautiful jacket. I love the bow detail. YOu did a great job

Debbie EOD

Andrea said...

So cute! Great job :)

Corina said...

Awesome work!!

Hanne said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I really like the bow in the back.

- Elizabeth
aka The Hungry Octopus

Kathleen said...

Totally adorable - and that back bow is a winning touch. Fabulous re-fashion!

Jennifer Elliott said...

Holy creativeness! Love the jacket, especially the bow!

Huli said...

such a fantastic lil jacket! <3 your work x