Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, February 09, 2014

To Infinity Scarf...and Beyond!

I'm sure the world wide web could survive just fine without another infinity scarf tutorial, but if you would like to see how I took this sweater....

...and turned it into this scarf that sports a few features that are "beyond" a normal scarf, you can check out the tutorial at my blog, Second Chances by Susan.



Elizabeth Hill said...

I really like the crochet details and how you reused the cuffs of the sweater! Great job Susan!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Clare said...

I love how you feature the buttons on the scarf. Very cute.

Andrea said...

Super cool! Love the buttons and extra details :)