Sunday, February 09, 2014

Valentines Day no sew 30 second refashion


I don't know what it's like where you live, floods, freezing, snowing, but in my part of the world it's super hot right now and my sewing room is a sweat box. After spending an afternoon in there yesterday making a super hero cape for a 3 year old, I opted today for a 30 second no sew refashion, and I still think it's kinda cute. Refashions don't always have to be big to make the wearer happy.

I bought this dress at a thrift store last year, and it was about 2-3 sizes too small for me. It never going to fit, but I thought the fabric was cute. Today all I did was chop off the top, fold it over, and I have a cute and super comfy skirt. The love heart pattern is perfect for valentines day.




Worn here with my vintage men's shirt and tie refashion.

Sharon

4 comments:

Kazza said...

Love simple refashions like these. Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

Nice wheels! And though the refashion is simple, it is so cute (and simple ones many times are my favorites) :) Great job!

Carissa said...

Great job! It looks super comfy. And pockets!!

-Carissa
EOD

Jennifer Elliott said...

Super easy super cute! I love it. I love love love the pattern.