Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Draping for Inspiration: Shirts

Long time no see Refashion Co-op. I have had no time for any sewing but I have been draping like a champ. I hope these pics are ok to post as they are not actually refashioned garments, but I hope they will provide some inspiration for those of you with time to sew.


Sandy said...

Brilliant ideas going on here!
Sandy in the UK

cfortin said...

I think the red collar in the first picture makes a beautiful front neck line. I would try to do something with that one.

Cindy - EOD