Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Easy sweater dress refashion

Hi everyone. Just a quick refashion over here. Cold weather is still rearing its ugly head over here. So I am still in need of warm clothes. This was an easy quick refashion, just a little hem. A really long awkward sweater dress to a shorter dress, I can wear with some sweater tights, a cardigan, and my boots.

For more on my refashion check out my blog. I have 18 of my 99 refashion challenge completed and moving along nicely! I am very excited I am keeping up with my adventurous challenge!



cfortin said...

Cute refashion Lauren. Shorter is better.

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

jennifer elliott said...

I love simple refashions! Thanks for the update on your refashion challenge! Keep up the fantastic work.