Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Hybrid Infinity Scarf

These two items were given to me by a co-worker. My original plan had been to cut up the pink sweater to make an infinity scarf, because it was so see-through - you can see the hanger through the shoulder. But then I noticed the other shirt coordinated well with it, and thought I'd try making the scarf out of two fabrics.  This turned out to be a necessity since there wasn't enough of either one to make scarf, and they were both really thin. So here is how it looks with more of the floral showing:

And here it is with more of the pink showing.  I might try this again with something else; I think it turned out okay but the floral isn't really my favorite.


Marie Cheek said...


Carissa said...

I love the print and solid combo! Turned out great!


Lovenicky said...

Nice colour combination! I'm sure it will go with many different outfits.