Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Knitted refashion of a vest


I was just not happy with the length of the straps on this People Tree vest. So I frogged the straps and knit new straps by knitting a new garter stitch neckline and sleeve edge.

Check out more before and after images on my blog.

I am trying to collect knitted refashions or in other words, refashions done by knitting instead of sewing, dyeing and other methods. I have set up a Pinterest board which I love other's to join. Email me if you are interested or if you have experience with knitted refashions (even though you may not blog about it).

Eddie :-)

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I *love* a knitted refashion! And those little trees are adorable!