Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pleated skirt to spring shirt

In the hopes that it eventually becomes more spring-like, I refashioned a colorful floral skirt following the guidelines in this post. My skirt was not long enough to make a dress, so I made it into a breezy top.

Now if it would just warm up!



IWOM said...

We are all treading on thin ice by encouraging warmer days with these spring refashions, people! Let's be careful out there!

Nice job.


Sandy said...

This is a great transformation! The colour really suits you. I am going to check out the how-to.
Sandy in the UK

Lovenicky said...

Lovely! I think it looks much better as a top than a skirt. Great job!

jennifer elliott said...

Wow! I love it! Great job.

Donna said...

I absolutely love this re-do. Good job!