Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Shoulderwarmer from sweater

I liked the fabric of this one, but the look was boring.

So i cut the bottom of the sweater off and too it in slightly and now it is nice little bolero/shrug/shoulderwarmer.

I still wonder if I should cut it up in the middle and make a button or ribbon closure. It might accentuate my cleavage as it is now, more than I would like to.


1 comment:

Elizabeth Hill said...

Hmmm... It looks good as it is now, and I think it would look good with a button closure too, so it's a toss up. Cleavage can be tricky to work around. Let us know if you decide to rework it.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus