Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Snow White Costume for a toddler (with a link to tutorial)

It was Carnival time not long ago, and as usual I make my daughter's costume. This year she requested a Snow White one and of course I went and made it for her. 

I went thrift shopping and found the perfect pieces I was looking for... 

And was able to turn it into the princess dress little miss G. had requested!

She loved it, so I couldn't be happier about that. We bought the shoes specifically for the costume, but I have considered refashioning an old pair she had here - unused. I didn't know how though, so any tips are welcome, and maybe I'd do that next time. 

I shared more of this HERE and I've even put up a tutorial of how I made it HERE


jennifer elliott said...

The costume is simply adorable. Love it. Your model more adorable. :)

Elizabeth Hill said...

Very cute! It looks like your little princess is quite pleased with her costume!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Magda E. said...

Thank you ladies. She really loved her costume!!!