Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, March 14, 2014

the tangerine dream dress

Totally not feeling the ill-fitting, scratchy-lined before of that lurvly 1950's lace dress so...

I transformed it from drab to fab in less than an hour!


cfortin said...

Very cute. I love the back.

Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

Andrea said...

Great transformation! I love the detail of this fabric and are you wearing floral tights? Or leggings? Either way, they are pretty darn cool and I want a pair. :)

Andrea EOD

Jennifer Elliott said...

Oh my goodness! I love the v-back and the bow! I really love the color of the dress plus you totally pull off the color. Looks fabulous on you!

Awesomesauce and Asshattery said...

Thanks ladies! You've definitely cheered up my suffering-with-a-cold self! =O)

@Andrea: yep, wearing floral tights & they are awesome! ;O)